Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So I am a big fan of the Lolita fashion and I wear it every chance I get. The only problem is that Lolita can get expensive. I've found a few tips to help bring the cost of looking good in my Lolita outfits and not spending a ton of money..




So this picture is one off the Bodyline website and I do own it..I fell in love with it and took a while before buying it as I always do before buying my Lolita clothing...what I loved were these point...
1. The straps detached
2. the dress could be worn separate
3. the base bows detached
4. the skirt expands..

I have worn the JSK with so many other outfits this was a wonderful buy for me...and I love multipurpose outfits..

     worn with a button up shirt (an old one I already had) and striped thi-hi socks that were bought at a local store...(I love thi-hi socks)

Same JSK and same socks but I wore a shirt that was given to me from a friend..actually we traded shirts. I also have 2 bows in my hair the white one you can see at the base of the braid and a black at the top...(I tend to braid my hair a lot).

Although I will say one thing I am very lucky to have great friends who are also into Lolita and are willing to trade/give/sell items to me. Make friends in your local Lolita communities because,as you will find, Lolitas tend to try sell older items locally and to friends before they put them online.


No comments:

Post a Comment