Saturday, February 22, 2014

March Maddness!







 
I Cant Wait for March!!!
My group is doing some culturally fun get-togethers!
First off on the 1st we are going to a local Renaissance Fair, I have always wanted to go to one!
I am even dragging my husband(horrible wife, I know)!

Then there is Mardi Gras! Trying to decide if I wanna do an outfit for that..May not have anything but will try.

I have a few important birthdays in March as well...got to get fun presents for that!
St. Patty's day of course, cant forget about that one.
Then at the end of the month we are going to see a play...Sweeney Todd...I am thinking of dressing up as Mrs. Lovett but I'm not sure yet...

And I just plain ol' can't wait for

Will get some pics up as soon as I can for all the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment